- Mission, Vision, and History
- About Reconstructionism
- B’nai Blueprint: A Community-Wide Construction from Foundation to Completion
- Our Rabbi
- Our Staff
- Lay Leadership
- Contact Us
- Map & Directions
- Kol Havurot (Newsletter)
- What's Nu E-Newsletter
- Publications Available
- Spiritual Life
- Religious School
- Institute / Kallah
- Adult Education
- Colorado Educational Programs
- Support B'nai Havurah
Community-Wide Women’s Rosh Hodesh: a Spiritual Tune-Up
Sunday, March 30, 2014 • 28 Adar II 57742:30 PM - 6:30 PM Temple Emanuel.51 S. Grape Street
Call or email - 303-321-7430 • firstname.lastname@example.org / Charge cards accepted
|Share Print Save To Your Calendar|
Thu, 24 July 2014
26 Tammuz 5774
Annual Fundraising Event
Join us on Saturday, September 6 at 6 pm for our annual fundraising event, “Find Yourself a Teacher”, featuring dinner, silent and live auction, and dancing to Hal Aqua and the Lost Tribe. Information - here.
Easy as Pie - Login here
If you have never logged in before or don't know your password, login here. Access your account, pay your membership, utilize our online directory by logging in here
- Shabbat in the Hood - In Golden!
Friday, Jul 25th 6:30p to 8:30p
- Shabbat Services - Parashat Masei, service leaders: Rabbi Evette and Hal Aqua, Leiner is Risa Aqua
Shabbat, Jul 26th 9:30a to 11:30a
- B'nai Havurah's Giant 150+ Family Garage Sale - Volunteers Needed!
Sunday, Jul 27th 9:00a to 3:00p
- Musical Shabbat Services lead by Rabbi Evette with Hal Aqua nad Carla Sciaky Leiner: Ethan Greenberg, Parashat Devarim
Shabbat, Aug 2nd 9:30a to 11:30a
Grocery Gift Cards are an Easy Way to Support your Congregation!
The B’nai Havurah Grocery Gift Card Program is a great way to support our programs and services. The program is FREE to you and you support B’nai Havurah with every purchase of groceries you make! With each grocery purchase (and we all shop, right??) B'nai Havurah receives a percentage. For additional information and to order your card(s), click here. to order your card online. Go 2/3 of the way down the page and you will find the grocery artwork and registration form!